Africa Stocks Lead Frontier Market Loser List as Bears Take HoldBy and
Price gap between Africa, frontier markets widest in 8 years
Economic woes in Kenya, Nigeria threaten company earnings
African stocks are losing more money for investors than their frontier-market peers, as Kenyan and Nigerian equities languish in bear markets on concern slower economic growth will dent corporate earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’