Tsipras Risks a Fragmented Parliament in Greek Election GambleBy
Fed up voters may lead to fragmentation and paralysis
Political deadlock may complicate bailout implementation
As Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras steps down, his bid to regain a parliamentary majority with early elections risks failing as low turnout and disarray within his Syriza party threaten to yield no clear winner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself