Tale of Two Pigs Is One Way to Divine China’s Economic FutureBloomberg News
Shift to consumer-focused economy is boosting demand for meat
Slower manufacturing means less need for steel and pig iron
China wants an economy driven by consumption and not investment. That means putting more spare ribs on the table and forging fewer girders for skyscrapers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts