South Africa Wheat Crop Seen Smallest in 5 Years, Committee SaysBy
Output seen falling on lower yields in main growing areas
Corn output forecast revised up 0.9 percent from last month
South African farmers may produce 3.4 percent less wheat this season than a year earlier, making it the smallest harvest since 2010, the Crop Estimates Committee said. It also lowered the planted area forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’