Sinclair Reaches Accord With Dish to End Blackout of Local TVBy
Dish thanks federal regulators for brokering settlement
Channels being restored to 5 million pay-TV customers
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. reached an agreement in principle with Dish Network Corp. after federal regulators intervened to end a contract dispute that left about 5 million satellite-TV customers without local channels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders