Soldier Killed in Boko Haram Heartland as Thousands FreedMustapha Muhammad and Michael Olukayode
Suicide bombers attacked military checkpoint late Tuesday
Nigeria seeks regional support to fight Islamist militants
Two suicide bombers blew themselves up at a checkpoint in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri, killing one soldier who tried to stop them, as security operations make it more difficult for militants to operate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs