Turkey Stalemate Predicted in Election Rerun by Best PollsterOnur Ant and Selcan Hacaoglu
Turkey’s governing AK Party would fail to regain its parliamentary majority in a repeat election were it to be held now, according to the most accurate pollster for the ruling party’s vote before June’s inconclusive election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations