Levered ETF Bets on U.S. Stocks Go Bananas After DropBy
Money surges into triple-levered exchange-traded stock funds
$2 billion short-term Treasury ETF sees $937 million inflows
“Go big or go home” is what the cool kids say, and yesterday exchange-traded fund investors did the former: they went big on tripled-leveraged bets that stocks will rebound and other bets that short-term Treasuries will gain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations