Israeli Telcos Surge as Golan Hires Bank to Explore SaleBy
Cellcom and Partner make biggest gains on TA-100 index
Ministry of Communications seen amenable to deal in sector
Israeli telecommunication shares soared after Golan Telecom Ltd., one of the largest companies in the sector whose entry into the market helped slash prices, said it hired an investment bank to explore a sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses