Former Coca-Cola CEO Isdell Feels Fear in Air as Rout Not OverBy
*Isdell sees a year to 18 months of `real difficulty'
*Coca-Cola may benefit from `flight to quality,' Isdell Says
Former Coca-Cola Co. Chief Executive Officer Neville Isdell said the global stock rout has a way to run, as debt-laden investors move to sell shares “lemming-like.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's