Charles Koch Fires Back After Obama Remarks: PoliticoMike Millard
Charles Koch hit back at criticism of “the Koch brothers” during President Barack Obama’s energy speech in Las Vegas earlier this week, Politico reports, citing telephone interview.
- “It’s beneath the president, the dignity of the president, to be doing that”: Charles Koch
- 8/21 Nevada Is Obama’s Green Oasis in Climate Fight With Republicans
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data