Why Does Donald Trump Need a Ground Game, Anyway?
If there is any is any consensus among political professionals about Donald Trump’s candidacy it is that, to sustain his summertime boom, he will need to spend his autumn developing a campaign beyond bombastic speeches and ubiquitous television interviews. In the usual formulation, this is understood to center around a field organization positioned to have individualized contact with voters in the early primary states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders