What You Missed in Global Markets: Unhinging China
1) No let-up in China
A day after an ugly 9% decline on the Shanghai Composite sent shockwaves around the world, China’s benchmark index suffered another tough session and prompted the People’s Bank of China to cut its benchmark interest rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018