Transocean to Drop Investor Payout as Cheap Oil Saps DemandBy
Deep-sea rig operator calls special shareholder meeting
Moody's: Offshore drillers face at least 2 more years of pain
Transocean Ltd., the world’s top offshore rig operator, plans to halt investor payouts and book 2 billion Swiss francs ($2.1 billion) in asset impairments as an oil price crash weakens demand for its drillships.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018