Tata Consultancy to Form Tech Center in Gift to Carnegie MellonJanet Lorin
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. will help fund a technology center at Carnegie Mellon University where it will provide researchers as well as recruit in areas such as robotics and artificial intelligence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations