Poundland Gets Green Light From Regulator for 99p Stores BuyKit Chellel and Sam Chambers
Poundland Group Plc will be allowed to proceed with its 55 million-pound ($87 million) takeover of the 99p Stores chain after the U.K. antitrust regulator cleared the deal following a four-month investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's