Mohamed El-Erian Sees Fed Rate Increase Delayed by Market RoutMary Childs
Volatility in global financial markets is “worrisome” and will hamper the Federal Reserve’s ability to raise interest rates in September, said Mohamed El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz SE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’