Middle East Brings Solace to Oil Services Companies Amid RoutBy and
Petrofac, Gulf Marine Services helped by demand in region
Some Gulf oil producers added oil rigs since start of year
Demand for oil services is rising in the Middle East even as the rout in crude prices forces major producers to shelve costly projects elsewhere in the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap