Commodities Rebound From 16-Year Low as Oil, Metals Lead GainsBy
Bloomberg Commodity Index climbs after 2.2% drop on Monday
Resources stocks outside China recoup losses after selloff
Flush from a collapse in everything from oil to aluminum to cotton, commodity bears are taking a break.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself