Clinton Has Wide Lead Over Sanders, Biden in Iowa: Suffolk PollMadeline McMahon
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads field in Iowa with 54%, followed by Bernie Sanders with 20% and Joe Biden with 11%, Suffolk University poll finds.
- Poll surveyed 500 likely Democratic voters from Aug. 20-24 with margin of error +/- 4.4ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap