Clinton Has Wide Lead Over Sanders, Biden in Iowa: Suffolk PollMadeline McMahon
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads field in Iowa with 54%, followed by Bernie Sanders with 20% and Joe Biden with 11%, Suffolk University poll finds.
- Poll surveyed 500 likely Democratic voters from Aug. 20-24 with margin of error +/- 4.4ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans