Can You Read China? Top Mining CEOs Disagree on Biggest CustomerBy
Miners are `cosmonauts who completely forgot about gravity'
Or they'll keep benefiting from increasing long-term demand
What on earth is going on in China?
Two of the biggest mining companies feeding the country’s appetite for raw materials can’t even agree on whether there’s an answer to the question.
Andrew Mackenzie, head of BHP Billiton Ltd., is bullish on his ability to comprehend a country that consumes more commodities than any other -- and whose economic woes have shaken markets around the globe this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’