Abe Aide Hamada Says BOJ Should Ease If Economy Fails to GrowMaiko Takahashi
Japan’s government and central bank should boost stimulus if the economy fails to grow again this quarter, said an adviser to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap