Russia Drops Wikipedia Ban After Cannabis Content Is EditedBy
Site blocked by several regional Internet providers overnight
Wikipedia advised readers to use anonymous browsers or sites
Russia’s communications regulator removed Wikipedia from its list of banned websites on Tuesday after an article in the online encyclopedia about an illegal drug was edited to comply with local laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018