Rajan Doubles Down on India Inflation Fight as Stocks PlungeBy
Central banks shouldn't give `booster shots' to markets
India avoiding `seat-of-the-pants' approach to monetary policy
Equity investors looking for sympathetic central bankers should avoid the Reserve Bank of India.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts