Monsanto Said to Raise Syngenta Offer to About $47 BillionBy , , and
New bid would value Syngenta at about 470 francs per share
Syngenta board said to schedule meeting to decide on response
Monsanto Co. has made an increased takeover offer to Syngenta AG, seeking to draw the Swiss pesticide producer to the negotiating table after its earlier approach was rejected, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018