Growth Dreams Fizzle as China Hits Europe Stocks' 2015 GainBy and
Stoxx 600 wiped out 2015 gains, Germany's DAX in bear market
JPMorgan strategists recommend buying if stocks fall more
Concern settled in after bets that growth in Europe would push its stocks to stellar gains unraveled in just a few days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’