European Stocks Climb With U.S. Futures, Oil as Treasuries DropJoseph Ciolli
S&P 500 erases 2.9% gain, yen pares loss as swings accelerate
China rate-cut optimism cedes to apprehension in final hours
Volatility continued to jolt financial markets after a rebound that took the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index up 2.9 percent melted away in the final hours of trading. The dollar pared gains while Treasuries trimmed losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations