Pakistan Calls Off Talks With India as Kashmir Not on AgendaNatalie Obiko Pearson and Kamran Haider
Pakistan scrapped scheduled talks with India saying its neighbor’s conditions that keep Kashmir off the agenda are a hurdle, further stalling efforts to start a peace dialogue amid terror attacks and gun battles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner