Uber Courts Riders by Playid Cupid on Chinese Valentine'sBloomberg News
Uber Technologies Inc., competing in China with Didi Kuaidi for the ride-hailing market, is building its community of users by playing matchmaker on the nation’s equivalent of Valentine’s Day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts