U.S. Soldiers Hurt While Subduing Gunman on Train to ParisAndrea Rothman and Geraldine Amiel
Two U.S. soldiers were wounded after they confronted a gunman on a high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris, potentially averting a massacre, France’s interior minister said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018