These Charts Show How Hard China Has Hit Global Markets
Weak manufacturing data out of China was the latest bad news to wreak havoc in financial markets this week. The devaluation of the yuan last week sparked global growth concerns that hit almost every global asset class, finally reaching what had until now been a bastion of stability: the S&P 500
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’