Ross Stores Slips as Chain’s Forecast Disappoints InvestorsLindsey Rupp
Ross Stores Inc., a seller of discount clothes and home accessories, suffered its biggest stock decline in almost seven years after the retailer’s forecast disappointed investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself