PJM Power Plants See Payments Rise as New Penalties to StartJonathan N. Crawford and Naureen S. Malik
Power plants in the largest U.S. grid will see payments jump 37 percent for committing to supply electricity when it’s most needed, as new penalties targeting unreliable generators kick in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’