Erdogan Set to Send Turkey to Election on Nov. 1 as Markets DropSelcan Hacaoglu
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is gearing up to declare a repeat election in Turkey after a 45-day period to form a coalition government did little but deepen political divisions and send markets into a tailspin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses