Dutch Defend No-Money-Down Mortgages as Loans TargetedCorina Ruhe and David De Jong
Prinsengracht 199 in Amsterdam boasts a gourmet kitchen, a bath with canal views and vaulted ceilings. The price tag is 1.6 million euros ($1.8 million), but it could be yours for no money down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's