Souza Cruz Jumps Most Since 2008 After BAT Raises Tender OfferJulia Leite and Leonardo Silva
Souza Cruz SA soared the most in seven years after British American Tobacco Plc, the maker of the Lucky Strike and Pall Mall brands, raised its bid for Brazil’s biggest cigarette maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing