PGA Event Holes-in-One Seen as 33 Yards Short of Gallery PrizeBy
Fans were paid when professional golfers aced Greenbrier 18th
Hole was 137 yards; insurance called for 170 yards, suit says
Lloyd’s of London Ltd. underwriters are contesting the $192,000 paid to fans for a pair of holes-in-one as part of a promotion at the U.S. PGA Tour’s Greenbrier Classic in West Virginia, saying the hole was too short.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018