Microsoft Files U.S. Antitrust Suit Against InterDigitalSusan Decker
Microsoft Corp. is claiming InterDigital Inc. has been violating its pledge to offer fair and reasonable licenses on patents related to fundamental mobile-phone technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations