Mets Network SNY Said Close to World Trade Center LeaseDavid M. Levitt and Scott Soshnick
SportsNet New York, the cable network that broadcasts New York Mets baseball games, is close to an agreement to move its offices to 4 World Trade Center in lower Manhattan, a person with knowledge of the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’