Chinese Billionaire’s LeTV Weighs 15 Deals in Overseas PushLulu Yilun Chen and Jonathan Browning
The Chinese conglomerate behind LeTV is considering at least 15 potential deals after hiring former Bank of America Corp. dealmaker Winston Cheng to lead acquisitions and help expansion in the U.S. and Southeast Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy