Kenya Mulls $50 Million Mineral, Oil Laboratory for East AfricaIlya Gridneff
Kenya is considering whether a $40 million to $50 million mineral and oil analysis laboratory that would give the nation better access to its resources information should be privately run or government-operated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018