BHP, PetroChina Slip as Commodity Rout Deepens on China ConcernDavid Stringer
BHP Billiton Ltd. and Glencore Plc drove declines among global mining and energy companies as commodity prices plunged on raised concern of a sharp slowdown in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts