Ahold Profit Tops Estimates Amid U.S. Revamp, Online GrowthElco van Groningen
Royal Ahold NV, the Dutch grocery chain in the process of merging with Delhaize Group, reported second-quarter profit that topped analysts’ estimates as the company revamped U.S. stores and online sales grew domestically.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’