U.S. Inquiry Into Clinton E-Mails Likely to Widen: NPRKim Chipman
Two unidentified lawyers familiar with the Justice Dept’s inquiry into questions surrounding Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail server while secretary of state say a formal criminal investigation is under consideration and may happen soon, NPR reports.
- The lawyers caution that Clinton herself may not be target of such an investigation
- NOTE: Clinton’s presidential campaign has said she did nothing wrong and that the govt inquiry would not move beyond “security-related review”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days