U.S. Clamps Down on College Fraud as Students Clamor for ReliefJanet Lorin
The U.S. Education Department is seeking to hold colleges accountable for fraud and other wrongdoing that results in student loan discharges in light of the collapse of the for-profit Corinthian Colleges Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’