U.K. Shifts to VAT Returns for Growth Data Amid Quality DriveAndrew Atkinson
Britain is to partially replace monthly business surveys used to estimate economic growth with data contained in value-added tax returns in an effort to improve its statistics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations