Talk of Weaning Off Oil Is Cheap as Gulf Stocks Mirror CrudeBy
Correlation between GCC 200 Index and Brent at 5-year high
Lack of diversification away from energy is hurting stocks
Pledges by Gulf states to diversify their economies away from a dependence on oil are winning few believers in the stock market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts