State Dept Says Clinton Aides’ BlackBerrys Likely Gone: PoliticoCatherine Traywick
State Dept. official says in court filing that BlackBerrys issued to former Hillary Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin were probably destroyed or sold as surplus, Politico reports.
- NOTE: Conservative group Judicial Watch filed suit to obtain records relating to Abedin’s employment with Clinton
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook on Defensive as Cambridge Case Exposes Data Flaw