Russia ETF Posts Longest Losing Streak in Eight Months on OilBy
Short interest in Market Vectors ETF hovers near 5-month high
The economy is projected to contract 3.6 percent this year
The biggest exchange-traded fund tracking Russia’s stocks slumped to a six-month low with traders betting on more declines as a widening oil rout and a plunge in the ruble lessened the odds of further interest-rate cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses