O’Malley Campaign Rips Hillary Clinton on Unaccompanied MinorsMike Millard
Martin O’Malley for President Spokeswoman Gabriela Domenzain comments in e-mailed statement on Secretary Hillary Clinton’s contention that children fleeing violence in Central America should have been sent back.
- “When thousands of children fleeing death and drug gangs in Central America sought refuge at the U.S. border, her first instinct was to send them home. Then, facing pressure for taking a position that would essentially ensure sending children back to certain death, she backtracked. Now today, she is standing by her initial comments that the children should have been sent back immediately”
- “Governor O’Malley has been crystal clear on this issue from day one. He broke with both Republicans and Democrats and said we needed to be guided by our better angels and welcome the children as refugees”
- NOTE: 5/7 Martin O’Malley Keeps On Baiting Hillary Clinton
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis